RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SALESFORCE DEVELOPER FOR A REMOTE CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY.
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP.
- Salesforce Lightning application building experience including Lightning web components
- Sales cloud/service cloud consultant certification
- Platform app builder certification or equivalent coursework with hands-on experience
- Experience in various testing methods, performance, load, stress etc.
- Experience in implementing high volume inbound/outbound call centers using Salesforce Service Cloud and related technologies
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills (e.g. eye contact, voice inflection, body awareness, and ability to hold an audience and command respect)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated leadership and motivation skills
- Ability to provide coaching and feedback and serve as a mentor to department employees
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsible for new SFDC development using LWC.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- DEV401 Certified Force.com Developer
- ADM201 Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.