Sr. Salesforce Administrator
RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SR. SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR FOR AN CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY. CANDIDATES MUST NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
- Must have ex with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Ex.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Salesforce experience
- GREAT COMM SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus
- Understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Self-motivated and creative.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
THIS PERSON WILL BE SUPPORTING A HIGH VISIBILITY PROJECT. MUST HAVE strong COMM SKILLS.
MONITOR AND MANAGE SF RELEASES.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- ADM201 Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- ADM301 Certified Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.