Our West Michigan Client is looking for Full Stack Web Developers to join their department and work with a team of developers redesigning and developing mutliple internal applications. This is a 9-12 month project with great potential for extension or possible conversion to full time employees. The position is remote to start with a desire to have working onsite when restrictions are lifted.
location: Holland, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As a full-stack web developer you will be the sole developer on a team consisting of a designer, a solution architect and representatives from the business that your app will be supporting. You will own the development of a brand new application from line 1 to the final production go-live. The app you are building may be an entirely new internal webapp or it may be a new modern replacement for an existing app built on a legacy tech stack. Two examples are:
- Rebuilding our client-facing web application for accepting customization requests on orders
- Building an internal web application to support tracking skill competencies across the entire organization
Your work on the app will be restricted to the main tech stack of Angular, C#, ASP.NET, and Microsoft SQL Server. There will be help available from other team members if you are unfamiliar or have specific questions but you will be expected to be able to work largely independent so you must be very familiar with this techstack.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Agile Methodology (2 years of experience is required)
- CSS (2 years of experience is required)
- nodeJS (2 years of experience is required)
- OData (2 years of experience is required)
- Entity Framework (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Azure DevOps
- C# (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.