Sr. Analytics Manager, Digital Strategy
We're looking for a high-performing Senior Manager of Analytics of Digital Strategy to focus on Finance and Strategy Analytics that support of our client's corporate and digital properties initiatives. You will prepare reporting that will provide operational teams and executive management a snapshot into expected financial performance, and how that might change with various content moves. Successful analysis will require collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams as well as synthesizing insights from data to identify the appropriate narrative for both financial and non-financial audiences.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Build data definitions, true-ups and collect/collaborate with digital finance to reach and engage
- Build financial models and monthly and quarterly reports, linear regression models, and assumption calculations for automated dashboards
- Collaborate across the finance team to ensure alignment on key assumptions and understanding of KPIs
- Gain familiarity across all the financial planning models for digital business units, including forecasts around content, technology, and paid marketing spend to provide a fulsome perspective on all levers of the business
- Easily adapt to changing environment and responsibilities based on organizational needs
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned or requested within the Digital & Technology Finance department
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- financial planning analysis
- data analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.