Since 2001, we have used data science and technology to derive insights that forecast the future and discover value in markets worldwide. Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world's most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced contract front end engineer to build our internal operations Web Applications. Using best of breed technologies in the front end, open source and public cloud, you will build a data-driven solution to facilitate STP execution, research and investigation tools, provide intuitive break resolution workflows, and create management dashboards to visualize processes in real time.
You should possess the following qualifications:
- Exceptional coding and software design ability.
- Experience with UX and UI testing also desired.
- A strong academic record with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a scientific discipline.
- An obsession with building quality and well-designed software.
- We are open-minded in our search for critical thinkers who are passionate about technology.
- While you will work in the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- A high impact role that works directly with business users on a highly visible project within the firm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- React (5 years of experience is preferred)
- UI/UX (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.