In this role, you will be involved in the support of existing electrical and electromechanical medical devices and drug delivery systems as well as providing support in new designs. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support software/firmware for existing medical devices
· Facilitate change controls for software changes
· Create and support project documentation
· Support product development plans (schedule, product cost, meeting design inputs)
· Conduct and support risk assessments, FMEA/DFMEA and design reviews
· Support customer interactions to demonstrate system performance
· Ensure development activities are following QMS, local, state and federal environmental regulations
· Improve processes and procedures to develop high quality products
· Promote and support an agile and lean development process
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
· Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required or equivalent experience
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience in support of embedded software designs
· Knowledge of C/C++ programming
· Experience with microcontroller architecture, digital circuit design and various communication protocols such as USB, I2C, UART, etc.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products. Preferred Knowledge and Abilities:
· Experience with supporting medical device electromechanical throughout product lifecycle
· Experience with ARM architecture (32-bit)
· Knowledge of FDA Design Controls, Statistics, and Manufacturing is a plus.
· Understanding of software development requirements for medical device (ISO 62304) is a plus.
· Experience version control, automated build systems and automated testing Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Embedded Coding
- Embedded Coding
- Embedded Software Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.