This role is on the Future Workforce Team. The team's primary goal is to make sure we provide services and apps that enable workforce management simpler and more effective. The team is very new and is at a stage where we are building services from scratch. Project Description:
In this role, the Backend Engineer will be working on Future Workforce Platform team primarily focusing on backend RESTful APIs and data pipelines that provide the right dataset to the Frontend Web Portal and mobile app. As the teams are very new, this engineer can learn new things and pick the right tools and frameworks for the job.
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $82 - 92 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Delivering world-class customer experience in the commerce path while executing understandable, maintainable, well tested code. This involved enhancing and maintaining complex browser rendered applications and interacting with transactional web services. Must seek clear understanding of technical requirements through interpreting user stories, UX documents and working with Product, UX and Technical stakeholders to execute business deliverables. Triage and remediate bugs throughout the development process. This can include functional bugs, data problems, browser compatibility issues, etc. Executing on complex requirement sets as part of the core of the commerce capability. What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 10+ years of relevant application software development experience
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
- Experience building highly scalable and available applications using Java and Spring Framework
- Experience working with Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks
- Expert knowledge in Object oriented programming and Design Patterns
- strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Maven or Gradle
- Spring Framework
- Spring MVC
- Mockito or Spock
- RESTful Webservices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Restful Webservices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.