The IT Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the execution of all project deliverables and resources including vendors along with internal resources and communicating progress to senior management at regular intervals. A successful candidate will have a background in business or IT project management and will have an understanding of the high-tech medical industry.
location: IRVINE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead assigned projects to completion.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Refine project budget as needed to ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibility.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Troubleshoot problems that come up during projects.
- Manage IT and business about resource allocation.
- Host project meetings at least once per week for each project under your direction.
- Coordinate with and manage vendors and suppliers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Project Manager
- Agile Methodology (5 years of experience is required)
- Waterfall (5 years of experience is required)
- Software Application (5 years of experience is required)
- INFRASTRUCTURE PM (3 years of experience is required)
- Software implementations (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.