Sr. CRM Software Test Engineer
Seeking a CRM Software Test Engineer with 7+ years of sofware testing experience
- Escalate issues & impacts and provide mitigation plan for testing strategy, quality, timeline, scope and/or resources.
- Review UAT and Training documentation for technical accuracy
- Assist with the User Acceptance Testing and Business Exploratory testing
- Be an active team member in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Understand the design of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM) platform and is able to analyze and TEST solutions that are supported by the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
- Dynamics configuration, understanding backend- Dynamcis administration
- Work on replacing legacy systems with MS Dynamics or other 3rd party cloud-based platforms.
- Proven hands on experience with SQL and scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of ETL, BI Tools, Data Warehouse, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, Integration Services and/or Analysis Services.
- Extensive knowledge of database testing concepts. High proficiency in SQL programming.
- Experience testing software using ETL tools for data loads and troubleshooting database issues/adhering to full SDLC life cycle for software development.
- Ability to write, test and troubleshoot fairly complex SQL Code (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 7+ years of sofware testing experience
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- 3+ years of experience testing CRM solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365
- 4+ Years of Test Automation experience
- Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM APIs in order to assist in the integration testing of CRM with other applications, as well as an understanding of the underlying data model in order to perform validations for data migrations into CRM.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile/ DevOps environment with tight deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of the Software Testing tools including test management and defect management
- Thorough knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL (2 years of experience is required)
- ETL (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Software testing (5 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (3 years of experience is required)
- Automated QA Testing (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.