Randstad Technologies is currently seeking an IAM Engineer to fill a position based in Nashville, TN. This will start as a remote position, but will eventually work from the office as needed. Qualified candidates should have 3+ years of experience administrating and developing in Identity and Access Management systems. Primary responsibilities for this role include managing, maintaining and granting access to all designated systems and supported applications utilizing the ForgeRock Identity and Access Mangement (IAM) framework.
location: NASHVILLE, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Responsible for managing, maintaining and granting access to all designated systems and supported applications utilizing the Forgerock Identity and Access Mangement(IAM) platform.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and training materials for Security Admin team members.
- Assist with the design and enforce controls over privilege access management
- Work with Security Admin team to develop roles and enable authorization and authentication
- Contribute to the creation/facilitation/maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge articles and user guides.
- Utilize expertise in identity governance, role mining and analysis, multi-factor authentication, and privileged identity management to support IAM needs.
- Transfer technical knowledge about specific implementation to client technical team
- Collaborate with architects, users, and stakeholders to build solutions in a team environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) (3 years of experience is required)
- Forgerock (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SAML (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.