- Seeking a Sr. Developer to develop enterprise-grade software solutions to meet the technology/business needs. Scopes flexible technical solutions, which includes but not limited to the development and maintenance the Dynamics CRM technology.
- Building from scratch
- Power apps are important
- Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of code through static and dynamic testing techniques. Is able to troubleshoot any complex issues as well as provide support to production. Keep abreast of the current technologies and technological trends. Ability to learn and prototype new technologies, and recommend their use in the company products.Software fundamentals and ability to apply fundaments in work
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Developer
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Senior Developer
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience working in Dynamics CRM. Build custom solutions for Dynamics CRM utilizing a variety of cutting-edge technologies specializing in Software Development Best Practices. Solid grasp of MS Dynamics 365 CRM entity & object model.
- Experience extending MS Dynamics365 using PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps & Azure Functions.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience writing CRM Plugins, Custom Workflows, Integration, Client-side custom code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of estimation and planning
- Demonstrated abilities to successfully document and communicate software designs of complex systems.
- Proven history of developing and unit testing complex software components.
- Ability to be flexible, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment for self as well as team.
- Must have decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and improve the process efficiency
- Experience of CDS integration with KingswaySoft.
- Experience with Dynamics administration; including workflows, configuration including UI / form development - web + unified client interface. Dynamics administration of security, reporting, dashboards, migration, custom development.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules.
- Three or more years' experience with GIT, SVN, TFS or any other repositories etc.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Participates in all phases of SDLC: from system analysis and design thru development and test to deployment and support.
- Provides development estimates and participates in project planning.
- Participates in designing and developing complex systems by writing Design Specifications description of framework, interfaces, services, reports, business components, and interaction between the components.
- Develop enterprise-grade software solutions to meet the technology/business needs. Scopes flexible technical solutions, which includes but not limited to the development and maintenance the Matrix's Dynamics CRM technology.
- Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of code through static and dynamic testing techniques
- Is able to troubleshoot any complex issues as well as provide support to production.
- Keep abreast of the current technologies and technological trends. Ability to learn and prototype new technologies, and recommend their use in the company products.
- May lead a team of developers, possibly offshore to ensure that the project is successfully completed.
- Peer mentoring experience of more junior team members.
- Ensures adherence to standards for self as well as team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- MS Dynamics (5 years of experience is required)
- .NET (6 years of experience is required)
- CRM (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.