- At least 5+ years proven track record as a business systems analyst or business analyst with solid experience in requirements elicitation process through interviews, brainstorming, focus group, and prototyping; expertise in writing software requirements, process modeling, and data mapping
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple deliverable's in a fast-paced work environment with changing priorities
- Technical expertise in account management and integrations
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, ability to adapt communication style based on situation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to quickly assess design options, make informed recommendations
- Proficiency with various software applications, including but not limited to: MS Office, MS Visio, Confluence, Jira, ValGenesis, Splunk, ServiceNow
- Experience with Identity Management and Access Certification framework is a plus
- Proficiency in writing database queries and experience with reporting packages, databases (SQL Server)
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Experience with requirement management & testing in regulated environment is a plus
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving and providing feedback to peers and colleagues
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or information science
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Leads and documents business and functional requirements definition sessions with business and technical stakeholders to better understand functional, data, user interface and non-functional requirements
- Facilitate and document As-Is/To-Be process flows, identify risk, assumptions and dependencies of business processes
- Manage stakeholder engagement by maintaining active and consistent communication regarding feature enhancements, requirements confirmation and approval decisions
- Apply business analysis methodologies, information systems and operational control concepts in broad technology settings
- Use effective communication and presentation skills to communicate concepts, gain buy-in, facilitate conflict resolution and recommended solutions
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of technology developments within domain and industry
- Collaborate across functional, organizational, and regional boundaries
- Organize activities and manage time efficiently to adhere to commitments and changing priorities with minimal supervision from the manager.
- Support business and technical teams by troubleshooting and resolving development and production defects
- Work with team members to identify process or system improvements
- Lead User Acceptance Testing sessions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Analysis
- microsoft office
- sql server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.