job summary: Summary:
- This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to strategic platform.
- 10+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and informatica application development end to end.
- 5+ years of experience in database tuning
- Experience in analytics products like tableau, spotfire or micro strategy
- Experience working within the Hadoop or other big data distributed ecosystem.
- Knowledge of performance tuning data intensive applications
- Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
- Coding, debugging, and analytical skills
- Experience in large scale enterprise application implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and implementing innovative tech based solutions
- Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Degree from outstanding university
- Background in enterprise stress testing
- Knowledge of risk (credit, operational and market)
- Knowledge of cloud computing or distributed computing Software development in Agile environment
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This role will be responsible for hands-on application development to support the current and target process, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement the target architecture and migration to strategic platform
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.