Under general supervision, writes and edits technical Templates & Documents to formalize the IT Infrastructure Build Document repository. Repository contains various Design, Engineering, Configuration, Installation, and Operational documents that focus on various 'towers' within an IT Build: Space, Power, Cooling, Cabling; WAN, LAN, Wireless networking; Conference Room, AV, and Digital Signage; and As-Built documents that can be handed to IT Operations as a package. Documents require review & confirmation, and 'normalizing' documents to a common format.
location: CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
) Familiarize oneself with the current Document Repository and understand intended 'hierarchy'. Suggest changes and improvements as warranted.
2) Format and Formalize the document set.
3) Interview individual Platform Owners to review the current document/standards and confirm or modify with updated information.
a) Develop a periodic review cycle for Platform Owners to review their respective documents to incorporate any recent changes to standards.
4) Develop a HOTS (Hand Over to Service) document that provides summary and detailed information required to allow a Managed Service Provider to onboard and Operationalize services.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Writer
- Infrastructure Background
- IT Build Background
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.