Seeking a Senior Application Support Manager to be responsible for managing and supporting all enterprises systems and play a lead role in coordinating, managing and troubleshooting enterprise system issues and managing the application support staff. Top candidates will have:
- Sage x3 and Sage Enterprise experience
- SQL Database experience
location: Buford, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
POSITION REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION:
- Manage and support all enterprise systems including but not limited to: Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP), Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), Human Resources Information system (HRIS), Document Management system, financial reporting and data analysis tools.
- Manage the staff
- Manage the development and enhancement of customizations for the ERP Application Sage X3 ("X3"). All customizations must meet business requirements and be coordinate with Sage or a Sage partner.
- Manage and coordinate X3 patch releases and lead X3 version upgrades. Manage X3 security and be responsible for any data migration requirements within X3.
- Manage application validation processes for the ERP solution
- Develop, enhance and maintain Management reports as per customer requirements, including oversight of Sage Enterprise Intelligence (SEI / Tangerine) report development and maintenance.
- Manage the development and maintenance of Crystal reports for the ERP solution and BI reports for the HRIS solution to satisfy customer and business requirements.
- Manage the Ultipro (HRIS) administrative support function and activities
- Develop and maintain all Executive data dashboards.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Support the Corporate Director of IT in the development of the I.T Strategic plan and system backup strategy and implement tactical actions from the plan as required.
- Support continued development and adoption of the Customer Relationship Management systems and drive enterprise-wide standardization.
- Manage SQL Database administrators and administration
- Manage the Project Management Team (PMO). The PMO is responsible for deploying all enterprise level projects
- In general, provide technical support for all enterprise applications and assist with issue resolution
- Evaluate all problem, perform impact analysis and recommend solutions/ workarounds
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent years of experience in software support positions.
- 5-8 years' experience in an application support environment with Business Analysis, Crystal Report and X3 support experience.
- Experience with administrating enterprise level applications with some application development and SQL Database knowledge.
- Sage X3 knowledge is essential
- Solid understanding of SQL transaction statements, DB structures & connection protocols.
- Well-developed Crystal Report development skills
- Proven knowledge and understanding of ERP, CRM, HRIS and Document Management system concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to ensure adequate communications across all organizational/education/skill levels
- strong analytical, problem solving and business development skills with the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into complex distributed enterprise architecture deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong emphasis on customer focus.
- Self-starter with flexibility
- Possess proven ability to partner with end users and determine system needs and requirements.
- Must be able to lead and direct others in a project management environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Sage X3
- SQL statements + DB structures
- APPLICATION SUPPORT
- Crystal Reports
- administrating enterprise apps
- ERP, CRM or HRIS solutions
- IT Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.