As an SAP Financial Functional Consultant, your responsibilities will be to provide experienced business process mentorship on your client's SAP requirements and design. You will need experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP finance.
- Experience in sustainment resource planning or work planning, and release scheduling activities supporting all of the following: system change requests, defects, customer reported incidents, system upgrades, system performance tuning and role updates and changes
- Experience in the application of functional and technical expertise to improve the performance of the business; resolution of functional and technical integration issues across SAP modules
- Experience in development and configuration of various SAP modules, including but not limited to the following: Funds Management, Workforce Management, Asset Management, Controlling, Finance, Grants, Project Systems, Sales Distribution, etc...
- Experience with SAP technical and/or functional upgrade efforts
- Experience in software development lifecycle surrounding requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, test (unit, functional, integration, regression, stress, and user acceptance), implementation, and post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting various SAP modules, such as ECC, BW, SCM, SRM, etc.
location: BETHESDA, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $85 - 95 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Task Description:
This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design and audit readiness. This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP FM to: process transactions associated with budget entry, supplements, transfers, returns, funds reservations, funds commitments, budgetary ledger, special purpose ledger, and budget version planning; perform year end close; enable automatic availability control/checking; and reconcile differences between AVC and FM ledgers. Candidate must have expertise with MM, SD, and FI to integrate functionality. Required skills/Level of Experience per the LCAT :
Twelve years applied experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes in SAP or other Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS)/ERP systems to match the Performance Work Statement requirements.
Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SAP (10 years of experience is required)
- Financial Service
- HCM (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Funds Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Federal Experience (3 years of experience is required)
- WFM (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.