Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Full Stack Developer for a contract to hire role in Beaverton Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We are an agile development team seeking a Full Stack Developer who is a self-starter that can solve problems creatively, communicate effectively, and collaborate well with team members. We are responsible for a large scale E-Commerce/B2B web site as well as a suite of internal tools. Our site is growing rapidly and we are expanding our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the development of new web applications as well as existing on both the FrontEnd and Backend.
- Create responsive layouts and mobile-specific web applications
- Maintain and modify legacy code in existing web apps (JQuery, Bootstrap, ASP.Net MVC, Webforms)
- Work with other team members to address UI or workflow issues to create web apps that can be used intuitively
- Support cross-browser and mobile compatibility; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari,Firefox, iOS, and Android
- Deep knowledge of a FrontEnd framework such as Ember, React, Angular, or VueJS
- Interact with SQL Databases/stored procedures. Qualifications
- 2+ Years experience developing web technologies
- Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies / trends and apply knowledge to user experience solutions
- Highly motivated independent thinker
- Experience with agile software development
- Ability to work closely with web developers, UX designers and DBA's
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
- Experience with any of the following are a big plus: Elastic, Nuxt, Typescript, and/or GraphQL/Apollo.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient with MS Visual Studio 2015+
- Extensive experience building and working with REST APIs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.