If you're a User Experience Designer and looking for an amazing new role then keep reading! This opening is a direct hire opportunity and for a client located in San Diego that is expanding its team.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Help to design and balance web applications to become more user friendly
- Manage prototypes
- Write product requirements
- Own the UI/UX
- Manage the web application life cycles
- Many more, please apply to hear about them all!
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- User Experience
- Web Design
- Photo shop
- Adobe Flash
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.