Our client is seeking a mid-level software engineer with an eye towards writing automation. This position will entail designing and developing services and web applications. These are highly critical services that form the foundation of our clients platform. This person will perform duties as both software developer and test engineer and make sure all quality objectives are fulfilled.
location: COLUMBUS, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Perform duties as both software developer and test engineer and make sure quality objectives are fulfilled on a par with requirements
- Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions
- Monitor test automation results and make sure any software defect is documented and addressed prior to product delivery
- Analyze applications and make necessary changes to optimize performance.
- Supporting and testing production releases via automated scripts.
- Implement user stories and bug fixes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Angular JS
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.