Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view. Looking for a Teradata/ETL Developer!!
- 7+ years of technical background with majority directly related to Teradata, SQL server.
- Experience in writing database (Teradata or SQL Server ) queries
- 3+ years experience in Business Intelligence Technologies (Tableau/Power BI)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in authoring technical documentation and performing reviews, design, data manipulation, and creative problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $38.84 - 43.84 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs using Agile development practices. Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments. Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments. Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures. Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time, and system availability targets. As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in the resolution of highly complex technical problems. Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security, and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain. Leads projects and as an escalation point provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in the resolution of highly complex technical problems. Assures quality, security, and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain. Required Qualifications:5+ years of software engineering experience Desired Qualifications; An industry-standard technology certification verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.