Sr. Developer Dynamics
Our highly recognized client delivers capabilities using cutting edge technologies, including Mobile Tablet, Geo-spatial Analysis, Business Intelligence and Custom Business solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic Sr. Dynamics CRM Developer who will thrive in our fast paced and dynamic environment.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Our highly recognized client delivers capabilities using cutting edge technologies, including Mobile Tablet, Geo-spatial Analysis, Business Intelligence and Custom Business solutions. Looking for enthusiastic, action oriented team members who will thrive in our fast paced and dynamic environment. Summary:
The Senior Developer is a technical leader providing oversight and delivery of technical projects. This role implements architecture-centric solutions in addition to providing guidance to the developers in delivering solutions that adhere to and meets the strategic objectives set by the Architect and IT Leadership. Responsibilities:
- Participates in all phases of SDLC: from system analysis and design thru development and test to deployment and support.
- Provides development estimates and participates in project planning.
- Participates in designing and developing complex systems by writing Design Specifications description of framework, interfaces, services, reports, business components, and interaction between the components.
- Develop enterprise-grade software solutions to meet the technology/business needs. Scopes flexible technical solutions, which includes but not limited to the development and maintenance the companies Dynamics CRM technology.
- Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of code through static and dynamic testing techniques
- Is able to troubleshoot any complex issues as well as provide support to production.
- Keep abreast of the current technologies and technological trends. Ability to learn and prototype new technologies, and recommend their use in the company products.
- May lead a team of developers, possibly offshore to ensure that the project is successfully completed.
- Peer mentoring experience of more junior team members.
- Ensures adherence to standards for self as well as team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- strong Software fundamentals and ability to apply fundaments in work
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Developer
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Senior Developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of estimation and planning
- Demonstrated abilities to successfully document and communicate software designs of complex systems.
- Proven history of developing and unit testing complex software components.
- Ability to be flexible, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment for self as well as team.
- Must have decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and improve the process efficiency
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience working in Dynamics CRM. Build custom solutions for Dynamics CRM utilizing a variety of cutting-edge technologies specializing in Software Development Best Practices. Solid grasp of MS Dynamics 365 CRM entity & object model.
- Experience extending MS Dynamics365 using PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Logic Apps & Azure Functions.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience writing CRM Plugins, Custom Workflows, Integration, Client-side custom code.
- Experience with Dynamics administration; including workflows, configuration including UI / form development - web + unified client interface. Dynamics administration of security, reporting, dashboards, migration, custom development.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules.
- 3 or more years experience with GIT, SVN, TFS or any other repositories etc.
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to reduce and/or prevent production defects based on the continuous root cause analysis and process improvement
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships across teams and with a diverse workforce
- Able to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner.
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration (MB2-716)
- Microsoft certification in Dynamics 365 CRM (MB-230)
- Five9 integration experience
- MSD Omni Channel experience
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Travel requirements: Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- DEVELOPER (7 years of experience is preferred)
- CRM (3 years of experience is preferred)
- .NET (5 years of experience is preferred)
- C# (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Git (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SVN (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Dynamics365 (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.