We are looking for 2 Project Managers that will serve as a primary liaison between the Company and multiple concurrent customer projects having primary responsibility for all project management tasks. This ia a remote role anywhere in the East Coast (EST & CST ). This role will also encompass developing, managing and communicating detailed project plans to ensure that tasks are completed on time, within budget, and meet or exceed specifications. Mostly focused on the implementation of LIMS systmes. This role offers up to a 10% performance bonus.
location: Somerset, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and implement communication programs to ensure expectations and deadlines are clearly understood from initiation through delivery.
- Identify system and human resource requirements by working with managers and individual departments to ensure availability of required resources.
- Manage day-to-day project communication with clients and project team members, develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients and manage project related expectations.
- Assist with customer site audits in gathering the necessary project information.
- Collaborating with customers and communicate to the project team on project issues, concerns, schedule of deliveries and completion estimates.
- Development and maintenance of a Microsoft Project Plan for each assigned project concentrating on milestones.
- Providing project documentation, including meeting agendas, monthly reports, meeting follow ups, and any other identified communication deemed necessary in the project.
- Instigating and following change order procedures as needed.
- Maintaining the communication channels between the internal project team and the customer project team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- risk management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Technical Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- MS Project
- Project Manager
- Project Management
- Budget (2 years of experience is preferred)
- LIMS (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.