Our Fortune 25 client is looking to add an Automation Engineer to their team to support multiple platforms with their automation and mobility needs. They will be required to collaborate with many resources with various roles, across the orgnization. Please read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: carrollton, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Individuals in this role may work on multiple programs/systems as a technical team member on projects of moderate to high complexity within one or more development environments or enterprise-wide systems.
- Work on various Automation POCs to bring in the best suitable tool and processes for Automation Maturity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Architects, Developers, QA, DevOps) in test automation activities across the organization to identify and include automation
deliverable within a structured project test plan, including automation test execution strategy
- Assist with Automation code review and Governance of Automation usage across the Automation projects
- Create, evaluate automation scripts to support the Automation POCs
- Create solution for Automation Test Data needs
- May lead or participate in test plan/strategy reviews and/or reviews automation scripts with appropriate project stakeholders.
- Streamline automation suites both front-end and back-end, in a continuous integration pipeline.
- Communicate, coordinate and align automation strategy with the engineering team members enterprise-wide, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices and processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Automation Tester
- Test Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.