The Microsoft Principal Consultant role is responsible for providing technical leadership and consulting to the post-sale process. Cloud computing represents one of the most important evolutions of the IT industry, and a strategic priority for ConvergeOne in providing client solutions. This position will be part of a growing US team bringing ConvergeOne's Microsoft solutions to market and to be part of the 4th industrial revolution - Digital Transformation.
location: BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Principal Architect will work face to face with client from pre-sales to implementation. This person will have Pre-Sales engineer skills, though there is a traditional pre-sales engineer on the project as well. Prinicipal Architect will be client facing so must be well spoken and have presentations skills. One of the most vital soft skills is the ability to have a calming approach and demanor with clients who are panicked or stressed. Written communication is also vital. Prinicipal Architect will work through a formal delivery process with client. Gather business objectives, Technical puts and takes, create list of document deliverables. Read, understand and write deliverables for client. Prinicipal Architect will work with many clients and many projects at a given time.
- Plans, designs, configures, and tests the work scoped in the project within the confines of the schedule and according to best practices
- Validates pre-sales design providing design assurance
- Participates in planning of technical execution
- Executes design and configuration according to ConvergeOne best practices
- Maintains accurate documentation of design, configuration and testing
- Performs work according to schedule and within budget
- Leads and develops new product training and KTs
- Researches new technologies and document deployment strategies and best practices
- Makes recommendations on new products to add to ConvergeOne portfolio
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- M365 (8 years of experience is required)
- Azure (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.