job summary: Graphics/Test Software Engineer needed for a Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
We are looking for a graphics engineer to complement its award-winning graphics team. This engineer will primarily improve and maintain the graphics test suite to guarantee a solid engine and stable workflow. In addition, they will aid in debugging and optimizing the code as we approach the release.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years professional experience coding in C++
- 1+ years professional experience coding in C#
- 1+ years professional experience with a modern graphics API and shader language
- Strong graphics, mathematics, debugging, problem solving, and communication skills
- Solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts
- Familiarity with 3rd party content creation packages: Maya, Max, XSI, etc.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $44 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Prototype, maintain, extend, and implement various testing methods to allow the graphics team to rapidly iterate while maintaining a stable codebase.
- Assist with debugging and code optimization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Graphic Design
- Embedded Software Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.