Jr. Level Developer
Our client, a software company in Edison area is looking for several Junior level Developers with somewhere between 1 and 5 years of experience since graduating from school. Skills
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in software development.
- Demonstrated Java or C#.NET. experience
- Understanding of abstract data relationships.
- Advanced degree a plus.
location: Iselin, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The role consists of Designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging new and existing software applications for customers. Applications are typically small parts that integrate into a complex, large scale application. You will participate in full development life cycle and and software design meetings to analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.