job summary: Education
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has at least 10+ years of IT work experience in infrastructure/systems environments performing systems planning, architecture design, engineering (hardware and software) and optimization.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $68.63 - 78.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise's overall systems architecture.
- Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
- Reviews, advises and designs standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
- Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
- Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process.
- Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise's architecture needs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.