Calling all ServiceNow Developers! We have a direct hire opportunity in San Antonio, TX for a ServiceNow Developer who has an excellent understanding of this ITSM platform.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field
- 5+ years experience with ITSM/ ServiceNow Development
- Extremely skilled with Access Control Lists/rules- must know ACL's inside and out
- Object Oriented Programming
- General Understanding of Relational Databases
- Experience within ITIL environments
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designs and develops solutions that address business needs and opportunities by working with business and IT personnel; proposes changes that would make the ITSM environments a more effective solution; gathers requirements; creates custom technical design documents; performs unit and system testing; and implements plans for small to complex projects.
- Ensures design and coding approaches meet the requirements and functional specifications as provided by the business and Information Technology by using sound judgment and creativity.
- Participates in planning and execution of tasks related to ITSM based initiatives which may include upgraded versions of current systems, third-party solutions, and integrations with additional enterprise systems.
- Develops, configures, and maintains ITSM platform: installation, upgrades, configuration changes, and debugging issues.
- Assists SWBC divisions in standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stored and retrieved which includes training of best practices for users when participating in ITSM activities.
- Stays abreast of current ITSM solutions, development concepts, best practices and procedures by attending trainings, participating in professional associations, and the like.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- ServiceNow Development (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Object-oriented programming
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.