Are you an organized self-starter seeking a new or continuing career as a Linux Systems Engineer? If so and you can boast excellent written and oral communication and enjoy technical research and problem solving then keep reading!
We are seeking a Linux Engineer to join a St. Louis company known for its long history of being a market leader in state of the art automotive service equipment.
You could be the right fit if you are an experienced Linux Engineer OR
if you are a new grad seeking a great opportunity at a great company. Pay commensurate with experience.
Offering excellent benefits, bonus and culture which are key contributors to the excellent tenure this company boasts.
location: Bridgeton, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Development and maintenance of custom Linux embedded OS and custom Microsoft Windows 10 Internet of Things embedded drive images.
- Research, evaluate and test PC hardware to assist with product design and maintenance.
- Create Engineering Change Orders and product release documents.
- Support factory PC Line to ensure efficient, trouble free production of PCs.
- Design, code and validate software tools for use in the manufacturing of products.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Linux System Engineer
- Windows 10 Internet of Things
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.