With direction from senior and executive leadership, the Director of Implementations
manages and oversees a team of Implementation Project Managers, providing overall coordination and management to program and/or product implementations and solutions for specific product lines within the Corporate Payments portfolio.
This position also collaborates with the sales division to ensure the provision of effective presentation and implementation sales support as well as timely and well-executed project launch plans. This position may assist in leading projects for large and/or key clients to ensure that all scope, quality, and scheduling targets and requirements are met. May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals. Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that internal projects/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 9+ years of experience in a professional work environment.
- 7+ year of experience with implementations, client support, or customer-interfacing.
- 7+ year of experience with implementation project management.
- Accounting knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in continuous process improvement.
- Expense Management knowledge (Concur, Expense Watch, iExpense, SDG2, etc) preferred.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills and attention to details; and excellent follow-up skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality.
- Superior customer service skills, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues; ability to analyze customer processes and provide creative solutions for implementation.
- Familiarity with project management software, tools and techniques.
- Ability to make suggestions for process improvements to address project quality, cost reduction, cycle time and/or productivity.
location: BRENTWOOD, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage and triage the queue of project staffing requests for existing and potential (pipeline) client projects.
- Assess and develop onboarding needs for Implementation Project Managers and occasionally sales team.
- Ability to travel to customer for onsite meetings when necessary.
- Maintains full accountability for the administrative matters concerning the team including preparing setting team goals as aligned with targets/goals established by the division's leadership team, developing and managing procedures, policies or methodologies for effective sales support, project management, and cost containment, and monitoring, assessing, and controlling the team's operational performance.
- Provides expertise and project and technical advice to Implementation Project Managers based on experience and specialized knowledge respective to a particular operational function.
- Assists Implementation Project Managers with their approach to projects, analysis and technical issues.
- Provides support for escalated technical, operational or customer issues, including but not limited to further research of the issue, evaluation of several courses of conduct and follow-up with respective parties to provide effectual resolution within the appropriate scope of authority.
- Continuous process improvement, with an eye towards consistent and effective team development.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.