Software Developers and Integrators (SDIs) are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. SDIs primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition, SDIs participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third-party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. This is an advanced-level role occupied by those demonstrating in-depth technical and/or business knowledge within their respective areas of specialization. Incumbents work independently on complex work assignments and may determine methods and procedural approaches on new assignments. In addition, responsibilities include serving as resources to internal and third-party team members on escalated technical issues and analyzing and designing specifications for less experienced team members to execute.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Utilizing technical expertise, creates system requirements, performs design and analysis, and coding and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
- Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
- Analyzes and influences technical, system, and/or user requirements.
- Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements design and code reviews.
- Typically serves as a resource to the business.
- Develops accurate estimates on work packages and ensures the accuracy of estimates developed by less experienced internal and third-party team members.
- Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third-party team members to execute.
- Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle.
- May also actively contribute to the technical and soft skills development of team members.
- Assists team leads and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross-functional and third-party team members for execution through the full development life cycle.
- Keeps management appropriately informed of progress and issues.
- Coordinates system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production teams, and/or constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system/application traceability.
Bachelor's degree or 6+ years of work experience in the Information Technology
4+ years Java, Mobile, and/or Object-Oriented programming experience. Experience with SQL. Working knowledge of automated testing techniques, methodologies and tools. Experience using industry standard automation toolsets, i.e., Selenium, Robotium, Cucumber, Calabash, UFT, Perfecto.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Embedded Software Design
- Embedded Software Integrationm
- SQL Database developer
- object oriented programming
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.