Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Roanoke, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- At least 5 years experience with testing, validating, configuring, and integrating eNodeB or gNodeB
- Good understanding of 4G and 5G network elements and call flow
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelors degree in engineering discipline
- 3 to 5 years experience of testing experience in an automation environment.
- Understanding of SQL, REST API, Open API
- Automating test cases as it relates to RAN
The Radio Access Network (RAN) and automation engineer is responsible for testing and validating multiple eNodeB and gNodeB configurations in a lab and production environment. The individual will work closely with other engineers, vendors, and SMEs on test case definition, execution, and automation. In addition, they will work with various IT organizations on alarm and KPI integration with internal Verizon tools.
Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline desired.
Shift: Majority of work will occur between 8-5 pm via telecommuting. Onsite visits will be required for verification of test cases and integrations. Local candidates only. Extended hours and weekend work is not required but may be requested in advance.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Network Engineer
- Radio Access Network
- automation engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.