Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our end customer, a highly respected Financial organization in Dallas TX. 10+ month project both remote and onsite in Dallas (based on Covid-19) with potential to extend further based on project and budget. They are looking to bring in an experience Sitecore/.NET Developer.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and developing functionality across the full stack including database, services, system integration and UI.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery of digital technology solutions such as website builds, systems integration, or application development.
- Collaborates closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Provides comprehensive consultations and analysis at the highest technical level on all phases of application programming and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments (e.g., host-based, distributed, client server, software, hardware, technologies, and tools, etc.).
- Documents, analyzes, and tests to resolve problems. Implements solutions and provides on-going support. - Ability to develop and present technical information and expertise to business areas, IT staff, and management.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools - Ensure that the design follows the organization's architectural standards.
- Evaluate and implement COTS product on premise or in Cloud.
- Maintain and enforce governance policies and procedures for the Sitecore platform.
- Mentor and guide junior developers to help them grow their technical capabilities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (8 years of experience is required)
- sitecore (5 years of experience is required)
- Java Script
- MVC 5 Framework
- Sitecore CMS (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.