job summary: C++ Developer with Mandarin fluency needed for Contract Opporutnity with Randstad Technolgies client in Redmond, WA
Our client is looking for a junior level developer with fluency in Mandarin to support their game development efforts in China.
Qualifications for this position include:
· 1+ years of software development experience
· C++ programming skills a must
· Mandarin fluency is required
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent
· Game programming experience a plus
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· Work closely with game producers and dev team to support the Minecraft for the China market.
· Support the engineering team by participating in code reviews, unit and functional testing, and ongoing improvements of existing engineering systems
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- C++ (1 year of experience is required)
- Mandarin (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.