Client is currently sourcing for a Tableau Administrator to work in Merrimack, NH.
Common Platform Solutions (CPS) team is a central team with-in Asset Management that provides ready-to-use solutions composed of standard technology stacks, development frameworks, reusable software components and services. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- strong experience with the entire Tableau Ecosystem. This includes: TSM (v2019.2+) Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop.
- Hands-on experience in scripting the installation and configuration of Tableau Server using TSM and scripting languages such as Powershell, Python, Command, Shell. on cloud environment, preferably AWS.
- Familiar with the Tableau Server Architecture and Tableau processes in a clustered environment
- Working knowledge of Tableau administration, maintenance and support leveraging the TSM CLI and Web Console.
- strong understanding of the various supported Authentication security models for Tableau Server including Tableau Desktop. ie: SSO options, re-authentication on data sources, SAML, Active Directory.
- Solid grasp of Tableau's Authorization & multi-site Model. ie: Projects, Groups, Workbooks, Views, Published Data Sources, content permissions & functions.
- Proficient with building Tableau Workbooks against Oracle and has the ability analyze performance recording and resolve issues. Applies to Tableau Server as well.
- Experience in executing various tableau administration activities; including monitoring, capacity management, performance optimization, reporting.
- Ability to recognize areas for automation and optimization demonstrating the Tableau REST API's.
- Provide on call support for infrastructure incidents and alerts.
- Familiarity with DevOps, CICD & Automation pipelines
- AWS Certification (Any level a plus)
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation a plus
- You have an ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- You are a strong contributor and self-motivated with a collaborative work style
- You have curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
- You are eager to learn and deliver in a fast-paced environment
location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: The Value You Deliver
- Supporting the scripting of Tableau Server installation, configuration, administration and maintenance.
- Working closely with architecture team in terms of standard methodology
- Review and improve existing systems and collaborate with business partners
- Develop user documentation and product road maps
- Conduct unit tests, load tests and develop sample database queries
- Actively participating in activities like innovation days, code and design reviews, exploring emerging technologies etc
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.