job summary: Producer needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Job Description
We are looking for an experienced producer who thrives in the fast paced, cross-discipline environment of game publishing. Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Partner with internal and external teams to help build a Flighting/Beta Test Program for Flight Simulator
- Process for selecting and onboarding participants
- Process for collecting feedback and integrating it into workstreams
- Drive the planning and coordination for the team's Flighting efforts
- Track multiple workflows in parallel, anticipating issues and proactively resolving them.
- Build relationships with internal teams as well as with external partners, delivering a coordinated effort on overlapping work and creating solutions were conflict arises.
- Creating and maintaining the Flighting/Beta Test playbook
- Provide weekly status in writing
- Schedule and facilitate team meetings - be a great note taker, and ensure accountability for any action items or decisions
- 1-2-year Experience with Flighting / Live Operations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, helpful, and collaborative in a team-based environment
- Proficiency with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in Gaming and/or Simulators
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support internal team across multiple disciplines.
- Assist with administrative functions as required by the team
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Take and distribute notes
- Follow up on action items
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating build reviews/demos, logging issues, and following up on resolution
- Assist in the development and tracking of schedules, driving specific areas of the project.
- Partner with internal teams at XBOX to track deliverables and dependencies
- Set up hardware included Xboxes, TVs, and PCs
- Help coordinate internal team events
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- producer (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.