Randstad Technologies is the largest workforce solutions company in the world and we have an immediate need with a longtime client of ours in the insurance/banking industry. This is a company to have on your resume! They are in need of a Endpoint Security Engineer to join a up and coming team on a contract to hire basis. This is a contract to hire role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the Plano area and is a large banking company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: PLANO, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manage full lifecycle of endpoint security tools such as antivirus software, data loss prevention, VPN, including implementation, configuration, development, and maintenance.
- Experience in working with broader IT operations to test and deploy security applications
- Integrate endpoint security tools into security orchestration and automation platform
- Integrate endpoint security tools with analytics, monitoring and compliance tools
- Design and develop back-end management server infrastructure and databases as needed
- Work with team members and business partners to continually develop standard practices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Network Engineer
- Endpoint Security (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.