- Write solid, testable and maintainable code in Java that meets the functional specifications
- Be able to create RESTful web services using Java as well as well thought out data architectures that get consumed by those APIs
- Design and code data schemas in a relational database or other big data technologies using Java
- Collaborate with consumers and other team members to collect, understand and solve problems
- Develop unit and integration tests using Java testing frameworks
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist with build and deployment automation scripts
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.