job summary: Project Manager needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Qualifications
- Hands on coding or scripting experience
- Strong technical background and foundation in software engineering principles
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and experienced in situational leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong cross-team collaboration skills
- Ideally the candidate will have hand on experience with COSMOS, SCOPE queries, Cosmos DB, Kusto Query Language, and SQL Server
- This is a remote work position, but you must be able to attend meetings in PST time zone, must have good Internet connectivity, and will need to provide weekly status updates
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $37 - 47 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
You will engage with teams and document details for each to be included in the pipeline. This will include creating functional specifications and data dictionaries. You will update stakeholders on the progress of the project and will track progress of data attributes that are under management. You will test the data at each step of the pipeline both manually using scripting languages and with automated testing and monitoring that you create functional specifications for. You will work with developers who build, maintain, and support the data pipeline as a production system which is demonstrably accurate, robust, and maintainable.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.