We have exciting news as our clients e-commerce engineering team is looking to hire an AEM Developer to help enhance and grow the marketing website and e-commerce platform. Our client is looking for individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively within and across teams.
location: COLUMBUS, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- As an AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Developer, you will provide high quality code solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of features.
- Translate marketing and website needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions.
- Embrace a "shift-left" approach to software quality, leveraging unit, integration and end to end test automation to make sure quality objectives are fulfilled.
- Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via code reviews, pair programming, and technical discussions using Agile methodologies.
- Analyze applications and make necessary changes to optimize performance.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Angular JS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.