Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Richardson, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Data Analyst Job Description
You will be part of a highly technical engineering organization that is focused on the engineering, implementation, and project management of new and existing equipment technologies into domestic and international networks.
We are looking for an outstanding Data Analyst to collect, track, and analyze network project and program level data from multiple sources and IT systems.
As a Data Analyst, you should be comfortable with creating data visualizations using various data analytics platforms for use at management and executive levels.
You should also be a team player and collaborate with peers and management both inside and outside your organization.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and preserve the data integrity of these sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities garnered from the data analysis
- Summarize, group, and visualize data sets and information for management and executive review
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in MIS, IT, Project Management, or equivalent work experience
- Experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical experience regarding data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages Oracle OBIEE 12g, SQL, Tableau, Power BI - Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical software for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate SQL skills for use in data analysis, issues research, and data quality assurance
- Team player with experience working with business users
LOGISTICS: 40 hour work week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- data models
- data mining
- Data Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.