job summary: Job Description: Software Engineer - Senior Associate
- You will work with a team of fellow Software and Data Engineers to drive innovation and technical solutions that greatly streamline the workload of end-users.
- This role will focus on the development and support of products and services that strive to meet data acquisition initiatives.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the troubleshooting of production issues, root cause analysis, and necessary code fixes to improve stability and user experience
- Participate in the identification, grooming, and implementation of a product backlog to meet customer demands
- Establish effective working relationships directly with client practitioners.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience developing with Python.
- Experience in codification of business rules/requirements in the Python programming language.
- Innate ability to find solutions to complex problems that may or may not have been encountered before.
- Ability to analyze symptoms of potentially larger problems to identify opportunities for change that leads to better performance and/or stability.
- Comfortable working in a changing environment with flexible priorities.
- Experience developing enterprise-scale applications/data pipelines designed to handle large volumes of data (100GB+).
- Experience working with relational database management systems.
- Experience working with web services (SOAP APIs, REST APIs, OData, etc.)
- Experience working with open source Python development frameworks like Django, Django Rest Framework, and FastAPI.
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, etc.)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.