Sr. Systems/Network Engineer
We are looking for a Sr. Network/ Systems Engineer for a 12 month contract who is versed with configuring, implementing, and deploying Networks, VMWare and SQL Server 2016.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about technology and can speak in depth about his/her experience in this space.
If you are looking to be a part of a team implementing cutting edge technology, strong team player, and a genuine excitement for tech we'd love to speak with you.
Must have a solid background within the Cisco Networking envirnoment to include design, configuration, and implementation.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- This key role is responsible for aligning with the business integration and technical execution of initiatives and projects accountable for working with business units, project teams and internal/external stakeholders to determine the best manner to implement technical requirements and solutions while focusing on craftsmanship and high availability
- Provides knowledge and expertise in a broad spectrum of technologies including servers, storage, backup systems, networking, and security at a Tier 2/3 level.
- Serves as an escalation point for technical issues related to new initiatives and to the operational infrastructure already in place as required. Implementation/ documentation of Windows Server, Networking, standing up new virtual servers, mainly stand up VM's and have best practices and component aspects of networking and understand how to configure Cisco Deployment of Server 2016 Documenting the environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- VMWARE (1 year of experience is required)
- Network Architecture (3 years of experience is required)
- Systems Administration/ Architecture (1 year of experience is required)
- windows server
- Cisco (8 years of experience is required)
- Standing up and configuring VMWare (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Virtual Servers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.