Our client, a Business Intelligence analytics firm that allows retail clients to focus properly is looking for a highly skilled Technologist who is capable of architecting and designing the next generation of the company's applications involving QlikView development Networking, Infrastructure, Cloud computing and Big Data.
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Solid technical background in IT and SaaS
- 10+ years of experience in Research & Development, system integration and enterprise architecture
- Experience with Bl tool development, installations, configuration, and administration
- Ability to conduct business analysis, collect business requirements and translate them into Bl Solution leveraging best practices.
- Experience with Data Modelling, Analytics and BI Visualization tools (Qlikview, Qliksense, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker)
- Solid background with database technology, data warehouse and SQL scripting
- Solid organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Experience with Vertica Database
- Experience with QlikView
- Cloud computing and cloud infrastructure management
- AI and Machine Learning
- Background with wholesalers/retailers in the apparel industry
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and support a scalable service base architecture
- Develop front-end Qlik applications
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for performance.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and customer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.