Exciting opportunity to be part a huge 2021 initiative at a major finanicial institution. Assist in developing resilency across the trading platform.
- Expert Level Understanding of OOPS fundamentals, CORE JAVA, Spring, Spring-Boot, and Related Technologies.
- Experience with KAFKA is a must.
- Have experience of distributed Databases such as Cassandra (Desired) or MongoDB (acceptable).
- Well versed in TDD using JUnit or equivalent framework.
- Experience with any of middleware technologies such as EMS, MQ, AMPS.
- Should have at least 8+ years of hands on experience with CORE JAVA including 5+ years of experience with JAVA Spring/SprngBoot.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Kafka (3 years of experience is required)
- Java Spring/SpringBoot (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.