The IAM Ops Security Administrator is responsible for administration of various applications security. This role requires experience working with large scale IAM solutions, developing and executing operational processes and aligning tightly with business needs. The primary responsibility for this person is to provide a positive user experience and govern and administer accounts and access including mainframe applications.
location: Hingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Client service mindset
· Ability to accurately and expediently follow security process protocols
· Ability to identify inefficiencies and recommend improvements to manager
· Handle change in a professional manner
· Maintain strong business relationships internal to the team and across the varied business areas
· Use sound judgement to balance the needs of the business and maintain strong security provisioning controls
· strong teamwork and conflict resolution skills to ensure a diverse and inclusive team culture.
· General knowledge of Active Directory and ticketing systems
· Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines
· strong written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of the SDLC and Change Management process
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or other IT supported end user databases
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.