job summary: JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Identity & Access Management Team is a core part of security. We provide identity, access and authentication services and solutions to users and applications across all of our company.
In this role you will engineer, deploy, support, and maintain vendor product solutions in the areas of single-sign on, web services API authorization, and two-factor authentication. Our team provides services to hundreds of internal BU customers as well as external partners. We use an Agile development process and operate in a combined engineering / operations DevOps model.
location: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: The Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Computer Systems Networking, Information Systems/Science, or a closely related subject area and five (5) years of experience
- Broad understanding of security standards, controls, and architecture along with demonstrated experience installing, configuring, and supporting single sign-on and API security applications in large-scale, enterprise class environments
- Demonstrated experience in both cloud (AWS, Azure) and on-prem environments
- Experience implementing risk-based access controls by configuring and providing secure access strategies, and other security standards and capabilities to business technology teams & applications
- Experience configuring, deploying, and supporting vendor applications in large scale, mission-critical environments - ideally having operated applications from one or more of the vendors Service Now, Okta, CyberArk or Sailpoint.
- Experience deploying application infrastructure in cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and developing cloud process automation.
- Coordinated security applications with directory services (Active Directory) and common database environments (SQL, MySQL, etc), as well as are familiar with various webserver (IIS, Apache, ISH, NodeJS) and application server (Tomcat, WebLogic, Websphere) environments
- Experience in security architecture and planning (including PKI encryption and web application security) and an understanding of network infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, proxies)
- Determining business application needs for authentication, cloud security, single sign-on for web services/applications, and strong authentication
- Engineering and implementing authentication security controls, web and mobile single sign-on, web authentication services, federation, secure token, and strong authentication solutions
- Detailing security requirements and controls, including researching standards, conducting security and vulnerability analysis and risk assessments, identifying integration issues, and performing cost/benefit analysis
- Working directly with business unit applications teams to integrate and extend authentication service solutions
- Maintaining and support business critical security infrastructure, including identifying existing gaps, evaluating improvements and upgrades, ensuring high availability / disaster readiness, and pursuing currency with IT security standards and standard methodologies
- Verifying engineering solutions by defining and executing use case analysis, test case automation and verification, and performance scripts
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Database developer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.