Sr. Subcontracts Admin
- Within the context of a government prime contract, responsible for managing complex agreements with subcontractors. This includes supporting the capture process through contract execution.
- Prepares the solicitation document for complex acquisitions to include statements of work, terms and conditions or flow-down terms and conditions, bid or performance evaluation factors, and other measures incorporated into the Requests for Proposal as may be appropriate for the procurement.
- Serves as the focal point when bids are received, reviews both the technical and cost proposals, consults with Alion technical staff, and resolves matters of disagreement between Alion and the potential subcontractor.
location: Fairfax, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ensures the receipt, accuracy and timeliness of subcontractor submitted documents relating to the subcontract deliverables as well as monitoring performance relative to timeliness, cost considerations, and technical objectives.
- Prepares price analyses, negotiation memos, written reports, letters, and memoranda required for internal and external distribution. Maintains CPSR compliant subcontract files.
- Prepares and presents briefings to staff and management on subcontracting matters.
- Coordinates subcontracting activities with various internal and external sources.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Subcontract Administrators.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Defense Federal Acquisition Re
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.