job summary: Senior Web Developer needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
GDX Senior Web Developer Contractor (Fullstack)
We are an extraordinary place to work - for every gamer, and every non-gamer with a real passion for solving technical challenges that can be applied to the world of gaming. We value team work and recognize that our array of dynamic perspectives and ideas make our organization stronger.
Are you passionate about working with modern Web technologies and developing micro services which run at scale? You should join us.
We are looking for someone like you, who wants to collaborate with us to redefined the way game developers publish games and onboard these games to various platforms. Required Skills
- 9+ years of professional web and service development experience combined
- A self-motivated teammate who is passionate about code quality
- Deep understanding of ASP.Net and ASP.NET core
- Expertise in C# development Preferred Skills
- Experience with TypeScript
- Previous experience building services utilizing Azure storage and compute technologies
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $71 - 81 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
In this role, you will partner with the team in accomplishing the following
- Convert current Knockout and JQuery based web portal pages to React
- Convert current ASP.NET backend to ASP.NET core
- Upgrade services to use AAD based Authentication
- Build new user experiences and address customer feedback in existing pages within our portals
- Write automated test cases to maintain a high bar of code quality
- Incorporate standard methodologies to ensure the user experience is Accessible, Secure, Localizable, and Performant.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.