At Client, community is what we are and it's what we do. It's what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The Client Creative team is looking for an experienced Designer with a background in digital design and illustration. You're a proactive problem-solver and a natural collaborator. You're comfortable developing and iterating on a wide range of ideas from brainstorming and sketching through execution and refinement. Ideally, you geek out equally on design and data, and you're eager to optimize towards higher performance. You have a fine-tuned aesthetic, insights on current trends, can provide subject matter expertise, and implement best practices for engaging design. You want to push the limits and go beyond the expected - which means we're on the same page. Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience at a design studio, agency or in-house design department
- Portfolio showing a range of work across various digital mediums, including web and email design, and other channels.
- Understanding of design decisions based on performance metrics
- Experience with responsive, mobile-first design
- Experience working on CRM/lifecycle campaigns
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, short sprint environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, creative colleagues, and project managers
- Understanding of current cultural trends in design, music, fashion and tech
- Proficiency in Figma & Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop primarily)
- Illustration skills a plus
- You should be a Client user/believer :)
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and develop engagement campaigns, including emails, landing pages, social and blog assets, and more.
- Work cross-functionally with marketers, creatives, developers, and other stakeholders across Client to meet business goals and ensure designs implemented align with company's initiatives
- Research and implement best practices for various channels including web, email, and social, while maintaining the brand visual aesthetic
- Solve end-to-end visual problems with a creative eye
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.